Steve has been the point person for dozens of M&A and financial transactions over the last 18 years, bringing a valuable perspective as a former CEO, COO, and CFO and as a hands-on operations professional. He has helped clients achieve their business goals through mergers and acquisitions, cost reductions, and strategic planning.
He is known for providing customized in-depth financial and strategic analysis, identifying ideal transaction partners, structuring creative deals, and negotiating complex terms, helping businesses achieve both organic and inorganic growth.
His notable accomplishments in multiple executive roles at Pomeroy IT Solutions, include:
- Created strategy to transform an existing reseller/PC integration model to that of a National Services Provider, increasing service revenues 78% to $250 million in 30 months.
- Led restructuring of a “brick and mortar” business platform to a regional sales and delivery model that improved bottom line performance by over $3 million per year.
- Executed growth through acquisitions strategy, driving earnings and revenue growth over 45% (compounded annually) and two stock splits.
- Participated in two secondary follow-on public offerings that raised nearly $50 million in gross proceeds and provided access to capital for strategic acquisitions.
- Developed a plan for growth through acquisitions, doubling markets through acquisitions and new branch start-ups and driving earnings and growth over 30%, compounded annually.
Steve also leads Believe in Big Change, a resource for people who are at various stages of addiction recovery.